This week's Color Dare is Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, and Sahara Sand. I really love this girly combination and thought Elements of Style would be perfect for this large panel sketch!
The designer paper I used is a hostess paper pack from the current 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! You can get it for FREE when you place an order or host a workshop totalling $150.00 or more. You only have until June 30th to get your orders in before the new catalog takes effect and this paper WILL NOT be offered any more!
You can place your order in my online store found, HERE!
Want the supplies to make this card? Here's what you will need!
- Sahara Sand Cardstock (#121043)
- Elegant Eggplant Cardstock (#105126)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock (#119796)
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (#119795)
- Watercolor Paper (#105019)
- Scallop Circle Punch (#119854)
- 1 3/8'' Circle Punch (119860)
- 1 1/4'' Circle Punch (#119861)
- 1'' Circle Punch (#119868)
- Elements of Style stamp set (#118611 wood / #120045 clear)
- Stampin' Write Markers in Perfect Plum (#100035), Pear Pizzazz (#119801 set), Blushing Bride (#119801 set), & Crumb Cake (#120967)
- 1 1/4'' Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)
- Aqua Painters (#103954)
- Stazon Jet Black Ink (#101406)